Sorry for this upside down picture, but I had to show Jay's little band-aids after his first round of immunizations at the doctor yesterday. (There is a band-aid on each leg - - the left side is just a little hard to see.)
What a sad little face today!

After the official weigh-in at Jay's two month check-up, I am happy to say that I have won the bet at our house. Sam's money was riding on Jay weighing over sixteen pounds and I bet that he would weigh under. Jay weighed in at a very healthy and even fifteen pounds. Apparently, that's on the large side for two months, because they showed me a chart with a line for the 95th percentile, and then they showed my Jay's line just above that. As the nurse so nicely pointed out, his weight is off the chart. . .
All is well and our pediatrician fully anticipates that he will be back in a more "normal" percentile range when he starts walking and drops a little of his baby fat. You do have to peel back the rolls when you bathe him and change a diaper - - that's more of the Broucek Baby I was expecting when he was born! 
1 comment:
Poor little baby! I hope he is feeling better! We had a great time with yall this weekend!
Post a Comment