Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boys will be boys. . .

So I have a confession to make: I think I'm getting addicted to this blogging thing. It's 10:30(ish) Sunday night and I have this compulsion to get pictures from this weekend posted so that I don't fall behind. We enjoyed a visit from our friends Lee and Lindsay this weekend and their son, John Ross. Lindsay took some beautiful pictures of Jay - - I especially love the black and whites, so I couldn't wait to post and share.







Here is John Ross peeking in on Baby Jay.


We enjoyed our first fire of the year on Saturday night.




Lindsay and me

And of course, boys can't just let the fire go without being played with. The cookie sheet was being used to fan the smoke while adjusting coals to melt glass. And to think, now there are 2 boys permanently in my house. . .


No comments: