Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why Jay Has a Daddy (According to His Daddy)



I love my cute little BABY. Sam loves his little BOY. Sometimes, the two don't mesh - - we don't always agree on clothes (yes, I think BABY boys can wear gowns and a bubble on occasion) or anything that comes across as a little too dainty for a boy. So, when I came home from Savannah yesterday with a new hat for Jay to wear in this cold weather, he rolled his eyes and we had the conversation, again. Jay is a B-A-B-Y for awhile longer and I want to enjoy it!
Don't you love his new hat!!! (He makes that face all the time - -
it has nothing to do with the hat!)

1 comment:

John Ross said...

Oh I love Love it!!! Jay deserves to fully enjoy his BABY-hood! Besides, What pictures would you tease him with when he is a teenager???? I am glad yall had such a good time traveling with him! what a great baby boy!