Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . .


I love it when we get a good family picture with three smiling faces.  As are so many other things, it's getting easier.  We are finishing up with Christmas shopping and wrapping around our house, and it's not all getting done as quickly as years past, but it is getting done.  (There's still no angel on our tree!)  Jay has been a trouper at shopping with me.  We took off yesterday morning - missed his morning nap - and didn't come back home until 12:30.  He took a three hour nap in the afternoon and then we were out and at it again.  Maybe it is time to start to wean the morning nap.  I've been worried about that, but he will only get one when he starts at First Methodist in January.  Friday was his last day with Mama Judy.  It was a very sad day for us when I picked him up.  There were tears in my eyes and Mama J's.  But, I think he will love being with the other "big" kids.  There's no telling which new skills he'll pick up first being around so many new kids. . .
 
Last day with Mama Judy

No comments: