So I took my big boy for his 15 month check-up this afternoon, and everything looked good. I have to say it might have been one our best check-ups yet. He is doing well and has grown up and progressed so much since our last appointment. Aside from the new walking skills, Jay is communicating so much more with us. He's pointing out lights (it sounds like "ligh, ligh" when he says it out loud), "reading" books, and interacting so much with the people and the world around him. In the last few weeks, it's almost like his own little "ligh" switch has been flipped and he is so, so much more aware of what's going on around him. As far as the stats, he weighed in at 29.2 pounds and measured 31 inches tall. That is exactly half my height! So, I feel pretty safe in saying that he will grow up to be taller than me. Thank goodness!
Starting to use his own spoon - -he fights for it when I try to feed him!
Sharing a little breakfast with Daddy.
"Reading" his own good-night story. . . (love those footie jammies!)
And finally, wondering if Caty is going to give that book back or not :)
No comments:
Post a Comment