Monday, February 16, 2009

Six Months. . . Already!!??

I can't believe my baby is six months old. The time is flying by so quickly as we watch Jay grow and change before us everyday. He never ceases to make us smile and laugh and pushes us to become better people. I can't help but feel a little reminiscent on this mark of half of one year that little Baby Jay is here.


So, Jay, here are some of your favorite things at six months: You LOVE sweet potatoes, pears and bananas. We try to give you lots of green vegetables too, but the sweets are your absolute favorite. You LOVE naked time at the end of the day when its time to take a bath. When I get you undressed, all I have to do is take your clothes off and you begin to laugh and laugh. You LOVE playing in your exer-saucer. The pink pig seems to be your special favorite toy, and you are even chewing on it - - poor little pink pig. You are a fantastic sleeper at night. Mommy and Daddy get a little time to relax in the evenings because you go to bed around 7:00 most nights and sleep until almost 6:00 in the morning. It is fabuolous! And finally, we can tell you are going to be a rough and tumble boy, because the harder we play, the happier you get. You love to "ride the horsey" and fall down over and over again. The more we bounce you around, the happier you are. Your daddy can't wait to take you bouncing around in a boat across an ocean sound. And to tell you the truth, I can't wait either.




No comments: