I've been waiting to post this fabulous picture for a couple of days now. Jay got to meet his Uncle Ben this week for the first time! Ben surprised almost everyone (except his dad who picked him up at the airport - - and me so that I could get Sam and the baby to him!) by coming home on a break from Iraq. He will be here for a couple of weeks - - not very long, but it is nice to know he's safe and sound at home for a little while. The last time we saw Ben, I had just found out that I was pregnant, so this was truly their first experience with one another. I have already warned Jay that Uncle Ben will be a lot of fun, but I will have to keep a close eye on the two of them when they are together!
Welcome home Ben - - we are very, very proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment