I'm a little late on this five month post because we've been so, so busy at our house lately. Jay is keeping us on our toes with lots and lots of feeding time since he's eating so many solids now. He has a little breakfast, lunch and supper everyday now in addition to his regular bottles. He enjoys rice cereal with bananas in it the most, but he also likes green peas, butternut squash, carrots and occaisionally green beans.
I'm at home today with Jay, though, because he is running fever, coughing, and congested. This is the first time I've missed work since I went back. He made it to five months without any need for a sick day before now, so I'm hoping we have a nice, strong immune system building itself up. When we went to the doctor yesterday to have this little virus checked on, he weighed in at 20 pounds and 6 ounces. Our favorite nurse has started calling him her little football player!
There are two little teeth starting to pop out on that bottom gum. Look closely!
Here's our new high chair. Jay is tired of the camera and ready for the food!
Here is the pitiful little puppy today. He only played for two or three minutes and then he was pooped again.
No comments:
Post a Comment