When you have a baby, you have absolutely NO IDEA what you are getting yourself into. I think I may have said this before, but I am still so amazed by this whole experience. It's overwhelming, exhausting, and still the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to you all at the same time. Jay spent so much of his first few months sleeping, crying, eating, and pooping like all babies do. But, since about the time he hit the three month mark, it's like he's woken up and become a "real" baby. He smiles more, he makes a lot of noises (other than crying) to express himself, and now he's playing with toys! He has a "love baby" that is basically a rag with a head that makes him smile we kiss him with it. He has toys that hang over him in the pack-and-play (playpen) that he has all of a sudden stopped staring at and starting batting around. And the smile - - there's nothing like it. He smiles at us, at his toys, at food. . . We do everything we can to keep it coming!
All the kids at the babysitter's have the same cough. . . no worries, Nana!

2 comments:
Baby Jay is developing "herd immunity" so that his little body can fight the alien germs with which he comes in contact. This cough is OK.
aww! I totally remember getting the camera as fast as I could the first time John Ross reached for a toy hanging over him! jay is growing up so much! I hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment