
From the pictures so far, it looks like all we do is baby shower, so I wanted to include this one of Sam and me on our boat. Beth just sent this one and I'm very excited to be able to share it!
We have had two baby showers so far and look forward to one more. They are so much fun and Sam and I definitely appreciate all of the generous gifts and kind wishes that are being sent our way. I am getting a little uncomfortable, but I don't feel as big as I look in some of these pictures. Jay is a growing boy, though. . .
This is a picture of my friend Lindsay and her son John Ross. He is a little over a year older than Jay will be. Thanks for all you did to help with our shower this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment