Wednesday, April 22, 2015

April 3, 2015

We began the kick-off to Easter weekend with an Easter Egg hunt at Jay's school today.  He was so excited to show off his baby sister to all of his classmates, and I was so excited to make it to a school function for him.  It's a little challenging, still, to make an event that has a definite start-time, but we managed to get there before all the fun ended!

Tonight will also go down as one of those moments that burns into your memory forever.  I sat down at the table to rest for a minute in the late afternoon flurry of laundry and dinner and crying baby, and Jay asked (from the couch that he was stretched out on watching tv) if supper was ready.  "No, Jay," I responded.  "Well, why are you sitting then?!" he asked.  Oh my. . . no rest for the weary!


Jay loves Mrs. Mays, Mrs. Chester, and Ms. Scott (GSU Student Teacher)!
Jay and Elizabeth

At home from the Easter Egg hunt. . .  already enjoying a little playtime in the Exer-Saucer.  You are getting way too big, way too fast, EA!

No comments: